Submitted To :
Professor Melissa Rey
Submitted By :
* Colegio Joanacel Kimberly
* Demitillo, Raizza Jean
* Francisco, Charmaine Dale
* Gumalingan, Glenda
* Naron, Angeline
* Nazal. Jerica
* Sioco, John Kenneth
What is interesting in this statement t-shirts? You will feel comfortable to wear it and can be paired with jeans as well. It also shows our personality in putting message on the shirt. We come up this product for fun, why again? It is because we can share our different ideas, design and to express our emotions. This shirt provides as a useful thing to us. As we all know clothes is a very important need of a person, this will serves as a need and not just because you like to have it.
* To promote a customized and yet have a good quality of personalized t-shirt that can compete into the market. * To be a popular clothing business and in fashion industry.
* To be recognized and respected in clothing industry especially in making personalized shirts
III. Market Analysis
A. Competitor’s Profile
* P 250.00 with shirts in a short bond paper.
* P 150.00 without shirt.
* P 150.00, it depends on the design.
* P 150.00 if wholesale, it depends on the design.
* P 220.00 including the t-shirt in an A4 size bond paper. * P 120.00 without the t-shirt.
* If it is wholesale, it depends on the design.
* P 270.00 with shirt in an A4 size of bond paper.
* P 170.00 without shirt.
* Add P 30.00 for editing and layout.
B. Market Share
C. Target Market Segment Strategy
PMS collection has chosen two market segments because our demographics (reasonably teenagers) have the highest likelihood of purchasing a personalized shirt. Both of these segments are reasonably for teens and couples. This is important because most in Clothing...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document